Globe free call centers for flood victims
Philippine Daily Inquirer
MANILA, Philippines—Globe Telecom, through its corporate social responsibility program Globe Bridging Communities, has increased the number of Libreng Tawag facilities for flood victims.
They can be found at:
- Concepcion Integrated School, Concepcion, Marikina;
- Navotas City Hall;
- Bagong Silangan, Quezon City;
- Barangay 3, Burgos, Dinalupihan, Bataan;
- No. 23 Daungan Street, Daungan, Hermosa, Bataan;
- Department of Agrarian Reform, QC;
- Dolores, San Fernando, Pampanga;
- Nangka Elementary School, Marikina;
- Bulacan provincial capitol;
- Mandaluyong Elementary School.
Affected residents can make free five-minute local calls to any network, send text messages to all networks or make a two-minute international call at these facilities.
Recent Stories:Grounded ship is PH’ last line of defense vs China 7 mins elapsed Impatient partylist groups prod Comelec to proclaim winners 13 mins elapsed US teen birth rate drops to record low 29 mins elapsed Justice Carpio pessimistic on PH case vs China but… 50 mins elapsed NBI team’s trip to Taiwan on hold 1 hour elapsed Heat beat Pacers in overtime thriller in Game 1 1 hour elapsed Fire hits BDO branch in Makati 1 hour elapsed Japanese climber, 80, becomes oldest atop Everest 2 hours elapsed