Nokia Asha 309 now available in Philippines
The single SIM Nokia Asha 309 gives consumers a smarter Internet experience thanks to Nokia Xpress Browser, which enables up to 90 percent more efficient mobile browsing and faster access to rich web applications compared to conventional browsers.
The new devices offer a fluid ‘swipe’ user interface and an open environment for third-party application development, characteristics that have earned the complete Asha Touch range full smartphone classification from global market research firm, GfK.
- Customers can enjoy a huge selection of free-to-download* game, including the exclusive-to-Nokia offer of 40 free* to download games from EA, featuring titles like Tetris®, Bejeweled®, Need for Speed(TM) The Run and EA SPORTS(TM) FIFA 12
- Standalone Facebook and Twitter clients, in addition to the Nokia Messaging Service, allow consumers to stay in constant contact
- For the first time within the Asha Touch range, users can stream video through the browser from sites like YouTube
- The new Nokia Nearby web app helps people discover new places and things to do, by searching nearby locations and reviewing the options on a map
- The new devices also support Nokia Life+, a fun and engaging free Web app designedfor youth to more easily discover content on developing life skills and living healthy
The Nokia Asha 309 is a 2G-enabled device featuring a 3.0” WQVGA capacitive display, multiple home screens, stereo radio, loud speakers and up to 32GB microSD card support. Boasting a great battery life, the Nokia Asha 309 comes in both Black and White.
“Our innovative Asha Touch family of devices is designed for people who want a great smartphone with lower running costs,” said Timo Toikkanen, executive vice president, Mobile Phones, Nokia. “By introducing the Nokia Asha 309, we’re expanding our affordable smartphone lineup and bringing new mobile experiences to more people.”
The Nokia Asha 309 has a suggested retail price of PhP4,790 and is available in Nokia Stores nationwide.
To know more about the Nokia Asha family you may visit www.nokia.com.ph.
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94