Unfold a greater universe with the new Samsung Galaxy Z Series on Smart’s award-winning mobile network
Unfolding greater experiences with the latest cutting-edge mobile technology is now easier than ever as mobile services provider Smart Communications, Inc. (Smart) opens pre-orders for the new Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 from Aug. 11 to Sept. 1, 2022.
Best paired with Smart Signature Device Plans, the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 are the latest additions to Samsung’s line-up of powerful 5G-certified flagship devices with breakthrough features that boost productivity and creativity on the go.
Both the Samsung Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 are available with Smart Signature Device Plan 1999, which comes 15 GB open-access data, Unli All-Net Calls and Texts, and 150 mins. calls to PLDT.
Enjoy massive discounts with pre-orders
Subscribers can pre-order by heading to Smart Stores nationwide or by signing up online at www.smart.com.ph/Postpaid/GalaxyZSeries. Smart subscribers with approved pre-order applications can enjoy massive discounts and perks, including:
- Huge savings with the pre-order prices of the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4
- Free Samsung Care+ Screen Protect subscription for 1 year worth up to P7,800
- 50% off the Galaxy Buds2 Pro and 30% off the Galaxy Watch5 when purchased via the Samsung Online Store
- Free Samsung 10,000 mAh dual-port battery pack worth P 2,499 for subscribers who will claim their pre-ordered units by Sept. 10, 2022
- Through the Trade-in, Trade Up (TITU) program, subscribers can also get an additional cashout discount of P 9,600 for the Galaxy Z Fold4 and P 7,200 for the Galaxy Z Flip4. To qualify, interested customers must successfully trade-in any mobile device via the third-party app InstaCash before pre-ordering with Smart. TITU is supported across NCR and selected nearby areas
- Subscribers who have also pre-registered through Samsung’s Handraiser Program can redeem an e-voucher worth P 5,000 when they pre-order the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Z Flip4 with Smart. The e-voucher may be used to purchase from the Samsung Online Store.
Made for greater experiences
Smart subscribers can expect nothing but greater experiences with the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Flip4. Power users will definitely appreciate the Galaxy Z Fold4’s immersive 7.6″ Dynamic AMOLED 2X display, which enables expansive cinematic viewing and better multitasking support, made even better with its improved panel screen and overall durability.
Aside from being a productivity beast, the device also unleashes the creativity of users with its advanced 50MP camera with 30x Space Zoom, with Nightography support, perfect for taking striking photos and capturing videos in low light.
On the other hand, trendsetters will surely make heads turn with the Galaxy Z Flip4, their newest stylish companion with a compact and chic design that fits right in a pocket. Its Enhanced Flex Mode is perfect for creating content hands-free and capturing memories on-the-go. Users need can rely on its improved processing power, battery life, and durability that help them stay up-to-date and worry-free.
Philippines’ Best Mobile Coverage
Subscribers can make the most of the latest Samsung flagship devices powered by Smart, the network with the Best Mobile Coverage* in the Philippines according to Ookla, the global leader in mobile and broadband network intelligence.
Based on user-generated tests and scans in 2.3 million devices across 671,510 locations in the country, Ookla declared Smart the winner of the Best Mobile Coverage for Q1-Q2 2022 after it achieved a Coverage Score of 794, surpassing its closest competitor’s Coverage Score of 732.
Smart also dominated the latest Mobile Network Experience Awards** by independent mobile analytics firm Opensignal, covering the essential aspects of service, especially speed and overall experience.
Unfold a greater universe by pre-ordering the Galaxy Z Fold4 and Galaxy Flip4 with Smart Signature, available at all Smart Stores nationwide and via www.smart.com.ph/Postpaid/GalaxyZSeries.
*Best Mobile Coverage : Based on analysis by Ookla® of Speedtest Intelligence® data for Q1–Q2 2022. Ookla trademarks used under license and reprinted with permission.
**Opensignal Awards – Philippines: Mobile Network Experience Report April 2022, based on independent analysis of mobile measurements recorded during the period January 1 – March 31, 2022 © 2022 Opensignal Limited.
The latest tech news delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.