FIBA introduces new coaching app
The globally renowned Fédération Internationale de Basket’s (FIBA) European coaching department has gone digital, after launching an application filled with coaching tips and tools on Friday.
The app, called Basketball Coaching, will be an extension of FIBA’s long running and successful coaching website, which mentors coaches all over the globe, using its vast library of basketball-related materials.
Highlights of the app include:
- Draw plays/drills easily with a specially designed drawing tool which takes full advantage of the tablet’s/mobile device’s capabilities
- Reach out to the coaching community to see and learn new plays and drills published by other coaches
- Share your own plays and drills
- Save all plays in a personalized library
- Take your practice plans in an intuitive design to practice
- A coaching board for quick drawings
- Available both on and offline
Both iOS and Android users can avail its free services, while tablet users can fully maximize the experience by using it much like the typical coach’s whiteboard. Khristian Ibarrola
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.