Embarking on the EA journey to accelerate growth!
You may be interested in attending the upcoming Open Group and Association of Enterprise Architects (AEA) – Philippines Event. The two-day conference will focus on Using Enterprise Architecture for Business Transformation: Embarking on the EA journey to accelerate growth! We will be joined by Chris Forde, Vice President of the Open Group Asia & President of the Global Association of Enterprise Architects and National Privacy Commissioner Dondi Mapa.
The conference will be held on March 16 to 17, 2017 from 9 AM to 5:30 PM; at the AIM Conference Center Makati. Event details may be found at www.opengroup.org/Manila2017.
For inquiries, kindly email [email protected]
Sharing with you the topics that are lined up:
Day 1 Strategic Enterprise Architecture & the Journey Towards Digital Transformation
1. EA as a Discipline: The Open Group Standards and How to apply it in your organization
2. Using TOGAF Framework, the de facto global standard for EA, for Digital Initiatives
3. Tying Business Goals to an Enterprise Architecture Strategic Plan
4. Linking BPM and EA to Achieve Business Success
5. Eliminating entropy in IT through Enterprise Architecture
6. Five pitfalls of Digital Transformation and how to avoid them
7. Quality-driven Enterprise Architecture – Integrating TOGAF-ADM with Power Tools in Quality Management
8. Semantically Driven Data Architecture using Object Role Modeling
Day 2 Practical Architecture Methods to Maximize Value and Minimize Enterprise Risks
1. The Profession of Enterprise Architecture
2. How Standardization enables SOA and Microservices – Realities and Value 3. The Archimate Standard to define your Enterprise and Solution Architecture 4. Panel: Architecture for Shared Services
5. Role of Architecture and TOGAF in Digital Transformation
6. How Digitalization can help transform Enterprise Architecture
7. The Philippine Data Privacy
8. Enterprise Security Architecture and minimizing threats to your organization 9. Digital Transformation
This event is made possible by our event sponsors: SAP, Sinag Solutions, SUSE & Dell, and our media partner INQUIRER.NET
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.