List of PH websites defaced by hacktivists
More News from INQUIRER.net
MANILA, Philippines—Following are the websites defaced by “Anonymous Philippines” in protest of the newly-enacted CyberCrime Prevention Act of 2012:
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – (restored)
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Inc.
- Pilipinas Anti-Piracy Team
- Department of Health: Smoke-Free Philippines
- Institute for Development and Econometric Analysis (IDEA)
Get Inquirer updates while on the go, add us on these apps:
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94