September 27th, 2012 01:26 AM
MANILA, Philippines—Following are the websites defaced by “Anonymous Philippines” in protest of the newly-enacted CyberCrime Prevention Act of 2012:
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – (restored)
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Inc.
- Pilipinas Anti-Piracy Team
- Department of Health: Smoke-Free Philippines
- Institute for Development and Econometric Analysis (IDEA)
Disclaimer: Comments do not represent the views of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments which are inconsistent with our editorial standards. FULL DISCLAIMER
For feedback, complaints, or inquiries, contact us.