List of PH websites defaced by hacktivists
MANILA, Philippines—Following are the websites defaced by “Anonymous Philippines” in protest of the newly-enacted CyberCrime Prevention Act of 2012:
- Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas – (restored)
- Metropolitan Waterworks and Sewerage System
- American Chamber of Commerce of the Philippines, Inc.
- Pilipinas Anti-Piracy Team
- Department of Health: Smoke-Free Philippines
- Institute for Development and Econometric Analysis (IDEA)
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.