INQUIRER.net gets Web Awards
MANILA, Philippines—INQUIRER.net received the award for print news at the SPI 100 Web Awards held at the Peninsula Manila Hotel in Makati City on Friday.
The honor, the 3rd that INQUIRER.net received from The DigitalFilipino.com, was in “recognition of its excellence to successfully harness the Internet for online marketing, social engagement and e-commerce.”
INQUIRER.net, the online news company under the Inquirer Group of Companies, also won in the Web Awards news category in 2007 and 2009.
Editor-in-chief Abel Ulanday received the trophy.
ABS-CBN, meanwhile, won in the television news category, Yahoo Philippines in the portal category.
• http://www.sulit.com.ph (Marketplace)
• http://www.multiply.com (E-Commerce)
• http://www.cebupacificair.com (Airline)
• http://www.friendster.com (Gaming)
• http://www.ebay.ph (Auction)
• http://www.globe.com.ph (Telecommunication)
• http://www.ayosdito.ph (Classifieds)
• http://www.jobstreet.com.ph (Jobs)
• http://www.census.gov.ph (Government)
• http://www.bpiexpressonline.com (Banking)
• http://www.upd.edu.ph (School)
• http://www.topblogs.com.ph (Tracking)
• http://www.spot.ph (Review)
• http://www.pep.ph (Entertainment)
• http://www.chikka.com (Chat)
• http://www.domains.ph (E-Service)
• http://www.typhoon2000.ph (Reference)
• http://www.mannypacquiao.ph (Sports)
• http://www.jehzlau-concepts.com (Personal Blog)
• http://www.ensogo.com.ph (Special Deals)
• http://ph.88db.com (Directory)
• http://www.yugatech.com (Technology)
• http://www.stylebible.ph (Fashion)
• http://www.nokia.com.ph (Gadget)
• http://www.pse.com.ph (Organization)
• http://www.sunlife.com.ph (Insurance)
• http://www.pinoyexchange.com (Forums)
Disclaimer: The comments uploaded on this site do not necessarily represent or reflect the views of management and owner of INQUIRER.net. We reserve the right to exclude comments that we deem to be inconsistent with our editorial standards.
To subscribe to the Philippine Daily Inquirer newspaper in the Philippines, call +63 2 896-6000 for Metro Manila and Metro Cebu or email your subscription request here.
Factual errors? Contact the Philippine Daily Inquirer's day desk. Believe this article violates journalistic ethics? Contact the Inquirer's Reader's Advocate. Or write The Readers' Advocate:
c/o Philippine Daily Inquirer Chino Roces Avenue corner Yague and Mascardo Streets, Makati City,Metro Manila, Philippines Or fax nos. +63 2 8974793 to 94