5 ways Lark helps recruitment firms connect with the best talents around the world
Technology has revolutionized the human resources and recruitment industry over the years. Automation and artificial intelligence has helped streamline processes within this industry, increasing efficiency, speeding up timelines, and even lowering the cost to recruit new employees.
Online channels, including social media, have opened up new markets that recruiters may tap. Through the internet, recruitment firms now have the capacity to expand their talent pools locally and abroad. And, with more companies setting themselves up for remote work, recruitment firms have a greater opportunity to maximize this global reach, and fill open positions with qualified job seekers from anywhere in the world.
The benefits that digital transformation brings to firms in the recruitment and human resource management industry are easy to see, but it is also important for these businesses to fully utilize what technology has to offer in order to survive and thrive in these evolving times. One way to do this is by choosing the best platform for communication and virtual collaboration, such as Lark, a free productivity app that functions as a complete online workspace for remote teams.
Lark can help recruitment firms connect with the best talents around the world, ensuring employers that they are able to hire workers who are perfectly fit for their available jobs. Human resource firms and departments can also use Lark to boost employee engagement, despite working remotely. Here are five ways that Lark works a fantastic digital tool for recruitment firms.
- As a virtual workplace, Lark provides a solid work from home experience. This is according to leading Human Resource Information Management Service Group, Ramssol Group. With Lark as its main platform for team discussions, file sharing, video conferencing, and time management across regional offices, increased efficiency has been noted throughout the company.
- Third party apps for essential functions, such as boosting employee engagement, are easily integrated through Lark Workplace. Ramssol Group experienced firsthand how, as an all-in-one collaboration suite, Lark eliminated the need for stand-alone applications that cater to different needs. Even third party apps that are essential to their business are now connected to, and integrated within the Lark platform.
- Managing a large number of files is easy to do with Lark Docs and Drive. This has made it easier for boutique recruitment firm, Gateway Search, to access the large amount of resumes that they have on file, enabling them to get the most out of each candidate and application.
- Real time collaboration is seamless on both mobile and desktop versions of Lark. The Japanese chapter of Robert Half, one of the largest resource consulting firms in the world, has been able to collaborate better with different departments within the company, using Lark for communication, and as a mobile-friendly platform for cloud based document creation.
- Lark’s auto translate feature helps companies overcome language barriers. As part of a global company, with over 345 offices around the world, Robert Half Japan often requires translations for chat messages and documents. Lark’s auto translate feature is able to handle translations in an instant, without the need for third-party translators or apps. Lark Video Call’s real-time subtitle feature, capable of multiple languages, also comes in handy for this purpose.
Lark protects sensitive information using industry-leading ISO/IEC and SOC data security certifications. For added peace of mind, Lark also employs business continuity protocols from Amazon Web Services, such as high availability service and frequent backups. The platform is easy to learn and adapt to as well, which means that teams and new members onboarded into Lark can begin working right away.
To learn more about this versatile collaboration and productivity app, visit www.larksuite.com.
Lark is available on Mac, PC, iOS, and Android. Click here to start using Lark today.
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.