Best Apple TV Learning Apps
What are some of the best Apple TV learning apps for education? As a result of recent happenings in the world, innovations have been put in place to deliver community members educational services, including the use of online video materials for learning.
The creation of various Apple TV learning apps and other educational apps is one of the newest creations on the Apple app store, which help in kid’s learning and also making teaching easier and better for school teachers.
Top Apple TV Learning Apps For Education
Below are some of the best Apple TV learning apps that can be installed from the app store to enjoy the maximum benefits.
- Official certificates can be from courses.
- Each course that is of enrollment contains teaching videos.
- Numerous subjects can be up for grabs.
- Classes and videos are mostly paid, and only those who have applied formally for it can enjoy its full content.
- An account should be set up to enjoy the educational features of the app.
- Being one of the first educational apps on the Apple app store, content, catalogs, and videos can be of access through all online platforms. Lectures, homework, teasers, and mock exams are also available, with certificates awarded at the course duration.
- A registry of online videos which can be of access on all platforms.
- Standard quality and quantity of videos with certified lecturers.
- Irrespective of the high cost of the videos, certificates are not of an award on completion of the course.
- Absence of the student-teacher interface to encourage communication.
- This Apple TV learning app provides a wide range of topics and seminar presentations with highly certified and recognized lecturers and experts handling different aspects of learning.
- This educational app provides cooking tutorials, writing aids, being a good leader, business management, photography, videography, and film creation. This apple TV learning app can be from the apple app store and enjoyed in the comfort of one’s home.
Solar Walk 2
- It gives a close-up view of space-time, planets, and stars with the International Space Station and Hubble Telescope viewed in the present.
- The soundtrack helps in making the experience a lot more interesting.
- Absence of free features in the app.
- Photos are replaced with close replicas.
- This educational app provides a real-time experience of the solar system with close-up 3D graphics, effects that depict the space-time atmosphere, asteroid belts, and solar flutters. Vito Technology designed this application, and it is available as an Apple TV learning app on the apple app store.
- Along with about a thousand topics and courses to pick from, a trial period of 1 month of membership is for members.
- Individual recommendations for courses according to one’s hobbies and likes are there.
- A fee of $25 per month is the fee to have access to the content of the educational app after the trial period.
- An account from Lynda.com is of the requirement to view the features of the app.
- Thousands of subjects, including website and application creation and design, picture editing, and content creation, are available on this learning app. Fundamentals of online marketing, roots, and tips on programming, Essentials of WordPress, etc., are specific topics on the Apple TV that can be of use with this Apple TV learning app.
- The full content, features, and library of TED talks are available for free.
- Subjects can be searched for on the app by playlists, app names, and individual topics.
- The wide range of topics available on TED talks is by professional experts in various aspects worldwide.
- There is no award or certification after completion of the full course duration.
- Irrespective that TED is not a learning app, it allows individuals to access lectures, seminars, and real-time presentations from the best in individual fields.
This is an important aspect of learning that helps kids learn, expand their awareness of society, learn new things, and gain insight on topics; thus, the TED talk’s importance on the app store as an apple TV learning app cannot dwell on. The barrage of talks, playlists, and video sessions with English subtitles can be popular from the comfort of one’s house, thus making the experience worth the while.
- Skillshare provides a wide range of subjects ranging from practical life courses to academic subjects.
- The subjects and videos are from professional lecturers and experts from various walks of life.
- Most of the app’s interesting features are not available, and only a simple version of the paid property is in the free part of the app.
- An account is of the requirement to gain access to the app’s features, and a free trial period of 30 days (1 month) is to use the site.
Skillshare is an educational app that creates a platform for students to access many subjects and topics. An added advantage of skillshare is that most videos have a short duration of less than an hour mostly.
It is member-friendly and helps to build the creative and innovative mindset of its students. Individuals who enroll in skillshare receive motivation to use their various styles and patterns to make and teach their courses to share knowledge as it is being from other community members. A downside of this Apple TV learning app is that there are no awards for completing the course.
Classical Music Reimagined
- Classical music is popular in a different and distinctive way
- beatmap and NoteFall gives improved and concise visuals
- Classical music is not a popular genre by a lot of people. Thus, it is hard to come by, and catalogs are unavailable.
- This apple TV learning app brings the classical music experience to an individual’s doorstep while the sound notations move on the screen. The beat map helps in the identification of the parts of the orchestra playing.
The Popularity of TV Learning Apps
It is also important to note that the popularity of TV learning apps has greatly increased within the past year and counting due to the worldwide lockdown carried out in various parts of the world due to the covid-19 pandemic.
Teachers and students were to stay at home. Various means were to aid academic activities and finish school syllabuses. Therefore, increasing the knowledge and use of Apple TV learning apps.
This innovation helped students keep up with their schoolwork and explore various other topics that would greatly help them in life. It also created a better and comfortable scenario for teachers to conveniently prepare their lectures and students to watch these videos.
The list above contains the best apple TV learning apps that can be from the Apple app store. This is to improve one’s knowledge and make learning easier. IOS users are to check out the following education apps for a worthwhile experience of using Apple TV.
Disclaimer: This article is not the official guide to the best Apple TV learning apps but is based on the author’s research or own personal experience.
The latest tech news delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.