HP Pavilion Aero 13: Ideal laptop for everyday use
A lot of young professionals and students are experts in blended learning and hybrid working modes. They can effectively split their productive time between home, office, or school – not to mention the client’s office, coffee shops, the library, and similar other places. To do this, they need a reliable high-performance, extremely portable laptop.
Enter the HP Pavilion Aero 13. Widely acknowledged as the go-to laptop of young people looking for powerful but portable, all-around laptops to take anywhere, the HP Pavilion Aero 13 is incredibly lightweight, doesn’t skimp on the performance, and packs an epic battery life.
Great looks, awesome power
Sporting the glossy HP logo in the center of its minimalist hood, this laptop comes at less than a kilogram in weigh (970 grams to be exact). The secret: it’s made largely out of magnesium alloy, a material lighter than aluminum but stronger than plastic.
Matching its lightweight feel is a 16:10 aspect ratio screen with 400 nits of brightness. This means you see more detail on the screen whether you’re getting things done or just streaming. Its flicker-free display and incredible, custom-tuned speakers (courtesy of Bang & Olufsen) also helps you stay focused and in the mood while working.
Under the hood purrs an AMD Ryzen™ 5000 Series Mobile Processors with Radeon™ Graphics, touted as one of AMD’s best processors. With its 8 ultra-fast cores, the HP Pavilion Aero 13 speeds up even your most demanding tasks, leaving no room for lags. This also means, running multiple, processor-hungry tasks at once won’t be an issue. This includes using immersive multimedia apps, editing 4K footage, or crafting a complex graphics design.
The processor also features high refresh and frame rates, allowing for instant responsiveness, which in turn enables the laptop to power gaming apps with a stutter-free performance.
The processor’s built-in AMD Radeon™ Graphics provides crystal-clear picture quality and stunning color contrast, allowing you to always stay fully immersed in the moment, whether you’re on a live Zoom meeting or class, video chatting with friends, or watching your favorite movies.
Thanks to its 100% sRGB, the laptop enables the user to experience the same colors, identically displayed in various programs. This is particularly important for artists who need color accuracy in their job, such as when printing an image in the exact same colors as they appear on screen.
Extra cool features
Other cool features of the HP Pavilion Aero 13 include:
- Comes with MS Office 2021 Preinstalled so you can get going with your work right away.
- Epic battery life, which is reported to last up to 11 hours and 30 minutes on video playback. That and its fast recharge capability of approximately 50% in 30 minutes via HP Fast Charge, definitely makes it a laptop built for marathon work and learning sessions.
- Support from Windows 11 OS, which comes with a wide range of new features, performance improvements, and design changes.
- An impressive number of ports. The left side of the HP Pavilion Aero 13 has the HDMI port, a USB Type-A port, one USB Type-C port and a headphone/microphone combo jack. On the right, you’ll find the power jack and one drop-jaw USB Type-A port.
- Full-size, natural silver keyboard, with keycaps made out of post-consumer recycled plastic. It is also backlit.
- HP Smart for printer connectivity, HP Privacy Settings to limit the personal information you disclose to HP, and HP Quick Drop which lets you share photos and files wirelessly, among others.
You may also visit an Authorized HP Reseller store nearest you.
The latest tech news delivered to your inbox
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.