Eight Filipino-made ads in YouTube PH most successful ads in 2013
MANILA, Philippines—Eight Filipino-made advertisements made it to YouTube Philippines’ most successful advertisements in 2013, Google Philippines announced on Friday.
The advertisements were ranked based on paid views (advertisements before videos), organic views and audience retention (how much of a video a view chose to watch).
“The YouTube Ads Leaderboard reflects the tastes of the Filipino consumer,” said Ryan Morales, Google Philippines Head of Marketing, in a statement.
Lisa Sioson, creative director of digital agency MRM Worldwide Manila, said advertisers should realize that Youtube viewers also want to be entertained. “Where viewers see the ad is just as important as the ad content itself,” she said.
The top 10 videos are:
- Dove Real Beauty Sketches (Dove United States)
Duration: 3 minutes
Views: Over 61.6 million
- Ramon Bautista vs. Parokya Ni Edgar (NescafePH)
Duration: 3:09 minutes
Views: Over 1.7 million
- Ely Buendia, Rico Blanco, Raimund Marasigan, and Barbie Almalbis collaborate! (Smart Corporate)
Duration: 0:32 seconds
Views: Over 1.2 million
- Iya Shines (PantenePhilippines)
Duration: 6:51 minutes
Views: Over 1 million
- Four Seasons Tang-Go with Ryzza!m (Tang)
Duration: 2:35 minutes
- Ramon Bautista, SmartNet Da
Moves (Smart Corporate)
Duration: 0:46 seconds
- Toffee’s Best Dog Bath Ever (NestlePurinaPH)
Duration: 2:39 minutes
Views: Over 416,000
- Introducing Samsung GALAXY
S4 (Samsung Mobile)
Duration: 4:23 minutes
Hits: Over 17 million views
- Labels Against Women (Pantene
Duration: 1:01 minutes
Hits: Over 32.7 million views
- Jessy Mendiola surprises Teng
Brothers (McDonalds Philippines)
Duration: 1:59 minutes
Hits: Over 2.8 million views
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.