New apps for sales teams to meet customers’ changing needs
MANILA, Philippines – Customer expectations are rapidly changing, and organizations need to change the ways they sell accordingly.
To help sales teams achieve more efficiency and drive sales, Oracle has introduced major updates to Oracle Sales Cloud that include new smartphone and tablet applications, prebuilt and drill-down reporting capabilities for analytics, new partner relationship management capabilities, and industry-specific solutions.
With the latest release of Oracle Sales Cloud, organizations can rapidly innovate to meet customers’ changing needs by enabling sales professionals to plan, prospect, collaborate, and close more effectively and efficiently.
Building on its commitment to help sales teams sell more, know more, and grow more, Oracle today announced the latest release of Oracle Sales Cloud.
Oracle Sales Cloud Release 9 helps organizations increase sales and optimize efficiency though enhanced mobility, analytics, partner relationship management, and industry-specific solutions.
Optimized for mobile devices, the latest release includes new mobile apps such as Oracle Voice, Oracle Mobilytics, and Oracle Sales Cloud Call Report that help sales teams quickly execute transactions and activities and allow for analysis of forecasts, pipelines, and deals while on the move.
To provide organizations with deep domain knowledge and purpose-built applications that are designed to meet their unique sales needs, lower costs, and reduce implementation times, the new release also includes industry-specific sales solutions for communications, high technology, industrial manufacturing, consumer goods, and financial services.
To further enhance productivity and give sales teams more comprehensive analysis and greater customer visibility, the new release adds new subject areas and attributes to the extensive lineup of prebuilt reports that are included in Oracle Sales Cloud.
Sales teams can also personalize Oracle Sales Cloud to meet the unique needs of their organization, with full custom object support.
Oracle’s standards-based open and flexible platform enables integrations with other best-of-breed customer experience (CX) applications such as Oracle Marketing Cloud, Oracle Service Cloud, and Oracle Commerce, resulting in a 360-view of the customer and enhanced closed-loop reporting.
Sell More, Know More, Grow More with Oracle Sales Cloud
Oracle Sales Cloud is part of Oracle Customer Experience Cloud , which empowers organizations to create consistent, connected, and personalized brand experiences across all channels and devices.
With the latest release of Oracle Sales Cloud, sales professionals can benefit from:
• Enhanced productivity and predictability: Intuitive forecasting allows sales managers to review, analyze, and adjust forecasts while mobile, improving productivity and predictability and offering opportunities for coaching in the field.
• Improved collaboration: Sales staff can easily log customer engagements using a tablet or smartphone, capturing what was discussed or what products were presented and then sharing with the wider team for enhanced collaboration.
• Streamlined partner relationship management: Partner sales staff can qualify leads and register opportunities in a simplified partner portal, and channel account managers can view a dashboard with key metrics and manage partners while working on mobile devices.
• Simplified administrative processes: Contract and sales agreement templates help drive efficiencies by standardizing corporate contract policies and negotiation workflows while also supporting internal controls and compliance with contractual obligations and regulatory requirements.
• Optimized sales performance management: Sales managers can reduce manual, time-consuming work with automated processes that help easily migrate territory geographies and rules, import currency conversion rates, and export quotas.
• Integrated customer data management: Streamlined data enrichment processes enable company and contact data from Dun and Bradstreet to be imported, while Oracle Sales Cloud’s enterprise data quality engine improves data integrity by identifying duplicates in real time.
“Today’s dynamic sales environment is more complex than ever before. To meet rapidly changing customer expectations, organizations need to rethink the sales process and empower their sales teams with fast, easy, and modern sales tools,” said Ken Volpe, senior vice president, product development, Oracle.
“Today’s announcement reinforces Oracle’s commitment to providing sales professionals with the most simple, intuitive, and efficient sales tools. With the enhanced mobility, analytics, partner relationship management, and industry-specific solutions included in the latest release of the Oracle Sales Cloud, we are helping sales teams drive efficiencies and ultimately increase sales.”
Subscribe to INQUIRER PLUS to get access to The Philippine Daily Inquirer & other 70+ titles, share up to 5 gadgets, listen to the news, download as early as 4am & share articles on social media. Call 896 6000.