Elon Musk reacts to his viral AI photos with Mark Zuckerberg
SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reacted to viral AI-generated photos depicting a “good ending” to the Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg fight. Twitter user Sir Doge of the Coin shared the images depicting the tech leaders frolicking on a beach. You wouldn’t believe how the Tesla CEO responded!
Elon Musk has been feuding with Mark Zuckerberg online after the latter launched his Threads platform. The Starlink owner has been sharing negative messages with the Meta CEO, catching the world’s attention. Looking at the AI-generated images may make you wonder how their online drama will conclude.
This article will discuss the viral AI-generated gallery featuring two of the most prominent tech figures worldwide. Later, I will explain how their online battle started and other ways they could resolve their issue.
How did the Elon Musk AI images go viral?
The good ending ❤️ pic.twitter.com/smQjNTzc45
— Sir Doge of the Coin ⚔️ (@dogeofficialceo) July 14, 2023
Twitter user Sir Doge of the Coin (@dogeofficialceo) tweeted the images on July 15, but it originally came from Instagram. According to the news outlet Postoast, IG user Julian van Dieken created the images.
The website explained the artist used several AI and photo editing tools. These included Adobe Firefly, Photoshop, FaceApp, Midjourney, Insight, and Dazz Cam App.
I used one of the images as this article’s featured image and showed them all in this segment. The former depicts Mark Zuckerberg and Elon Musk walking together on a beach.
Another shows the two tech innovators hugging on the seashore. The other two are separate snaps of the billionaires jumping on waves. At the time of writing, the Doge CEO tweet gained 8.1 million views, 146,200 likes, and 17,700 retweets.
Meanwhile, the original IG post gained 2,246 likes. How did Elon Musk react to the tweet? Contrary to popular belief, he showed he was a good sport by replying with a laughing emoji.
How did the Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg feud start?
The two started arguing online when the Tesla CEO replied to a user about Meta’s Twitter competitor called “Threads.” On June 21, Musk responded, “I’m sure Earth can’t wait to be exclusively under Zuck’s thumb with no other options.”
“At least it will be ‘sane.” [I] Was worried there for a moment,” he added. Later, another Twitter user teased him to be careful with Zuckerberg’s martial arts training.
In response, the Tesla head remarked, “I’m for a cage match if he is, lol.” Musk may have only joked about this statement, but the Instagram owner seemed to take it seriously.
He posted a screenshot of Musk’s “cage match” tweet in an Instagram Story with the caption, “Send Me Location.” Later, The Verge reported about their exchange, and Musk tweeted, “Vegas Octagon.”
People wondered whether these tech titans would truly clash. Musk replied, “The most entertaining outcome is the most likely.” Also, the SpaceX CEO taunted Zuckerberg with tweets like “Zuck my (tongue emoji).”
You may also like: Elon Musk vs. Mark Zuckerberg fight coming soon?
On June 30, 2023, the SpaceX leader escalated the issue by tweeting, “Some chance fight happens in Colosseum.” He likely means the one in Rome, famous for hosting fights to the death among gladiators.
According to TMZ Sports, an official from the Italian government contacted the Meta CEO about staging a UFC fight in the legendary battleground. However, the news outlet shared a statement from Italy’s Ministry of Culture denying this proposal:
“There has been no formal contact from the ministry nor any written document. Even if the news appears tasty, it is unfounded. If Zuckerberg and Musk wanted to perform in the Colosseum, they would have to make it a non-violent challenge.”
What are some non-violent challenges for the two CEOs?
It seems Julian van Dieken read that requirement to have a non-violent event because he shared suggestions. Here are the ones the AI artist recommended via Instagram:
- Space Surfing Contest: Instead of focusing on space exploration and technological advancements, they could decide to compete in a space surfing contest, racing around the moon on surfboards powered by rocket engines, wasting resources with no real value gained.
- Virtual Reality Prank Wars: They could spend days designing elaborate virtual reality environments with the sole purpose of pranking each other. While this could show off the capabilities of VR, it would not benefit society at large.
- Billionaire Hide and Seek: They could play a global game of hide and seek, chartering private jets and renting out entire hotels or landmarks as they try to outwit each other. This ostentatious display would serve no purpose beyond their amusement.
- Fashion Battle: They could embark on an unnecessary competition to design the most outrageous outfits and wear them at tech conferences, shifting the focus from technology and innovation to meaningless fashion antics.
- Social Media Spamming: They could get into a competition of who can post the most amount of pointless, nonsensical content on their social media platforms, effectively spamming and disrupting the feeds of millions of users.
You may also like: Meta CEO says the company will integrate with AI
AI-generated pictures of Elon Musk and Mark Zuckerberg became popular on the Internet. It depicted the two business leaders having fun on the beach.
Despite his ongoing online dispute with Mark Zuckerberg, Elon Musk calmly responded with a laughing emoji. Will they realize these images by forgetting their online dispute?
The two tech leaders have not shared further details about their upcoming fight at the time of writing. Stay tuned to Inquirer Tech for more updates on this issue and more digital trends.